A lightweight rechargeable head torch with adaptable lighting performance.
Weighing not much more than a thick woolly hat, the rechargeable Ledlenser MH6 LED headlamp is their lightest outdoor headlamp, and gives you 200 max lumens of bright white light which can be directed within an angle of 41° via the tilting head.
Using Led Lenser's 'Advanced Focus System', the beam can be speed focused by turning the front-ring for flood (near) illumination or spot (flood) illumination. The MH6 also offers a secondary front glare-free red led light, ideal for preserving night vision. Both white and red lights have a low power option (optimising run time) or can be set for strobe (to mark a location). The white light can be dimmed and set at any point within a 100% to 15%.
It recharges using the supplied USB cable and can also power from three standard AAA batteries (not supplied) to extend runtime. A low battery indicator, charging indicator and transport lock to prevent battery drain make sure you get the best performance.
The washable, lightweight, adjustable headband ensures comfort at all times even when the going gets tough.
- Supplied with 3 AAA batteries
- High water resistance rating of IPX6
- LED Headlamp with max 100 lumens and a 10 hour run-time on full power
- Patented Advanced Focus System optics for flood beam (near illumination), spot beam (distance illumination) or anywhere in-between
- Speed Focus - speedy single-handed focussing of the Advanced Focus System optics allowing free use of other hand
- White light options: Power, Low Power, Strobe
- Red light options: Power, Strobe
- Transport lock to prevent accidental battery drain
- Suited to extreme hot and cold climates
- Adjustable, washable headband
- Precision German engineered backed-up with a 7-year with registration warranty
Full power: 200 lumens, 120m range, 5hr runtime
Low power: 20 lumens, 40m range, 42h runtime
Weight (incl. battery): 93g
LED LENSER MH6 headlamp - 200 lumens
- Brand: LED LENSER
- Product Code: LEDLNSRMH6
- Availability: In Stock